Fairy Craft Recipes - Guides

Welcome to Fairy craft recipes!

Master index page for other guides: http://dmesse.egloos.com/3568507

Tactical Fairies can be obtained via heavy equipment construction, which are unlocked upon completing 60 or more different stages.

These are by no means designed for already resource hungry early game players as you can still end up with junk 3 star equipment when pouring in massive amount of resources to test your luck.

Don't forget that you also need to spend cores for heavy equipment construction.

Just like heavy doll construction, this heavy equipment construction also has three different types of core & craft ticket spending brackets:

Type 1 (1 Equipment Craft Ticket, 2 Cores):
27% chance of fairy, 11% of 5 star equipment, 22% of 4 star equipment, 40% of 3 star equipment

Type 2 (20 Equipment Craft Tickets, 4 Cores):
37% chance of fairy, 18% of 5 star equipment, 45% of 4 star equipment, 0% of 3 star equipment

Type 3 (50 Equipment Craft Tickets, 6 Cores):
47% chance of fairy, 26% of 5 star equipment, 27% of 4 star equipment, 0% of 3 star equipment

Rates are all officially from the developers as per Chinese law requiring games of gambling chances to reveal the percentiles.

Generally speaking I would advise against running Type 2 and Type 3 but it is really up to you.

Alright, onto actual craft resource recipes.

As of currently there are a total of 17 different types of fairies available for craft.

One thing to note is that normal 5 star equipment popping up in heavy craft needs 20 times the resources for them from normal equipment craft to appear. The exception are ammunition types and extended ammo box; these are just fine with 2500.

Resource input numbers are in the order of: Manpower, Ammo, MRE, and Parts.


60% Universal, AKA minimum recipe: 500, 500, 500, 500
(Does not give Reinforcement, Parachute, Defense, Landmine, Rocket Turret, Construction)

60% Universal+: 2000, 500, 2000, 1000
(Includes Reinforcement, Parachute, Defense from 60% Universal)

60% Universal+: 500, 2000, 2000, 1000
(Includes Landmine, Rocket Turret, Construction from 60% Universal)


Universal (All fairy types): 2000, 2000, 2000, 1000
Universal (All fairy types + All 5 star equipment): 2500, 2500, 2500, 2500

It is entirely up to you on which recipe you pick to run.

Choose one that fits your needs, but I can tell you that the minimum recipe of 500 500 500 500 gets used the most. Try to get a first copy of parachute fairy ASAP if possible.


The following are each fairy's craft times as well as how they look and their alternative common names.

I apologize in advance for the small image sizes. I'll later write a separate page with bigger images that looks into each fairy in detail. For now, use this page for checking craft times.

3:00:00 - Armor (Shield, Riot Shield, Police Shield)

3:05:00 - Shield (Forcefield, SMG Shield)

3:10:00 - Taunt

3:30:00 - Sniper

3:35:00 - Mortar (Artillery, Bombardment)

3:40:00 - Airstrike (Air Raid, A-10, Bombard)

4:00:00 - Reinforcement (Fairy Jesus)

4:05:00 - Parachute (Paradrop, Airborne, Paratrooper)

4:10:00 - Defense

4:30:00 - Warrior

4:35:00 - Fury

5:00:00 - Command

5:05:00 - Search (Rescue)

5:10:00 - Illumination (Torch, Flashlight)

5:30:00 - Minefield (Landmine, Mine)

5:35:00 - Rocket Turret (Rocket)

5:40:00 - Construction (Fortification, Bunker, Fort)

Master index page for other guides: http://dmesse.egloos.com/3568507


  • DM's Attic Study : DMesse's guides master index 2018-02-17 21:28:46 #

    ... crating recipeshttp://dmesse.egloos.com/3567762 >> Fairy crafting recipeshttp://dmesse.egloos.com/3572051 --- General --- >> S Rank condition for stage clearshttp://dmess ... more


댓글 입력 영역

Google Analytics, Wide